West London, London
Up to £337 per day
5 months ago
Interim Logistics Analyst - £330 per day
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Logistics Analyst to join a leading, multinational pharmaceutical company on a 10 month contract, paying up to £337 per day (umbrella, PAYE). This role is based in West London.
You will be an imports specialist, managing large volumes of data and transitions. You will deal with with daily queries and associated challenges, as well as providing clear document management.
* Provide Broker instructions
* Manage any queries related to imports process
* Oversight of Duty Override weekly check.
* Accountability for Broker day to day working instructions
* Update data required for R&D SLA e.g. time taken on operational activities
* Update Impatex system managed by the UK broker with product details and suppliers.
* Master file data management
* Check customs data report against broker import data to ensure no discrepancies
* Provide site information for C79 VAT returns
* Trigger requests for classifications from the Duty Management Team
* Conduct business monitoring of processes related to UK Customs
* Ideally educated to degree level or experience in a custom, duty management, logistics role or data management
* Documentation management
* Effective communication and people skills
* Data management
* Problem Solving and issue resolution
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP, call Claire on 01483213310 or email email@example.com to arrange a good time to speak.