£80 - £95 per hour
21 days ago
Interim Leadership & Culture Advisor £95ph
An excellent interim opportunity for a Leadership and Culture Advisor to join a world-leader in Energy, and provide crucial support for the identification and development of this FTSE 100 organisation's top, senior-level talent.
This organisation is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energies and the cutting-edge tech to support.
This is a 3-6 month contract, offering up to £95 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in their office in Surrey
As Interim leadership and Culture Advisor, you will support the delivery and integration of a programme for identifying and developing Senior Level Talent and driving Inclusion for Talent.
- Project Manage Non-executive Talent pools, driving First Level Leadership and Inclusion offerings.
- Lead the design and delivery of advancing Senior Leadership experience.
- Own insights and metrics in the Non-executive Talent space.
- Support on the preparation of presentations for key stakeholder meetings.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent ability to network and build trust with stakeholders to a senior level.
- Excel, PowerPoint and Mural skills.
- Ability to manage high-profile priorities at pace.
- Experience in talent management and / or leadership development.
- Workshop and meeting facilitation.
- Previous experience within a large, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org