West London, London
£450 - £510 per day
7 months ago
Interim Lead IT Business Analyst
6 Month Contract - Immediate Start
Lead IT Business Analyst across multiple concurrent project workstreams, at different phases in their lifecycle. You must be comfortable with ambiguity and have experience with nascent business models and high degrees of complexity. There is a need to liaise and manage teams across multiple locations. Some limited international travel may be required to successfully complete deliverables.
All deliverables are focused on the deployment of commercial IT solutions to external customers and internal commercial user base.
* User groups span Healthcare Professionals, Customer and Patient Services, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Medical Affairs.
* Commercial applications are predominantly built on Salesforce.com / Veeva, as well as Oracle ERP; these platforms enable Case Management, CRM, Order-to-Cash and Plan-to-Make business processes.
* Assume IT Business Analyst responsibility through the full life-cycle (Pre-project à Sustain) of multiple critical IT projects supporting Europe, Australia, Canada regions.
* Ensure submission of high-quality deliverables on time, to budget and agreed meeting agreed quality criteria.
* Independently engage a diverse group of stakeholders across dispersed geographies and time-zones.
* Independently develop and maintain requisite project documentation to a high standard - in line with specified standard.
* Complete all requisite analysis for critical ACE IT products and projects - Including business cases, requirements definition, testing, security and compliance assessments etc.
* Participate in performance management and governance ceremonies. Including project status reviews and stand-ups.
* Participate in design reviews and represent the 'Voice of the Customer' to ensure great Customer Experience.
* Support the development of mitigation plans for project risks, issues and dependencies.
* Engage independently with end-users and business partners to ensure all projects meet business objectives.
* Support the procurement of 3rd party products and services (e.g. RFP).
* Participate in UAT and secure business sign-off for IT projects and initiatives.
* Complete value-affirmation activities with business stakeholders and identify areas for continual improvement.
* Ensure regular communication with all relevant stakeholder groups in a consistent and timely manner.
* Leverage and embed business analysis best practices in all aspects of their work.
To discuss the Interim Lead IT Business Analyst, please apply prior to the close of business on Friday 10th to be considered.