East of England, England
£400 - £500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Interim Lead Financial Officer - £500 inside
My dynamic Public Sector Client, currently undergoing a huge transformation programme, is currently recruiting an Interim Lead Financial Officer to analyse and creating meaningful insight from complex financial information.
This role is an initial 3 month contract, offering between £400 and £500 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working in the East of England.
* Deliver financial management services, including financial advice and support
* Develop and monitor benefits realisation and financial processes within the Transformation Programme
* Analyse, interpret and prepare financial data, to support decision-making.
* Support the management of the Transformation Programme's budget spend across all projects.
* Ensure effective benefit management control across the programme
* Prepare and present reports and financial information to senior level stakeholders
* Provide financial advice and guidance and assure financial inputs / outputs
* Determine and agree budgetary baselines and ensure delivery of budget within timelines
* Maintain an awareness of legislation and regulations and their effect on the client, ensuring compliance
* Support and take a lead where required on specific projects
* Demonstrable ability to analyse, interpret and communicate complex financial information.
* Advanced Excel knowledge
* Extensive experience of working in large complex organisations
* Previous knowledge and experience of transformation programmes
* Strong skills of communication up to a senior level and build strong working relationships with all stakeholders and third parties
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com