£500 - £550 per day
6 months ago
A major Oil and Gas corporation have an urgent requirement for an Interim Knowledge Manager to sit within one of the largest procurement functions in the world and be responsible for building a knowledge base in support of key self-help procurement tools.
This is an initial interim contract offering between £500-£550 p/d based in Surrey.
- Definition and collection of required Knowledge Base.
- Combine with operational leads plan and prioritize user training.
- Assist in the imminent deployment of an MVP self-help solution.
- Develop a roadmap for Self-Help beyond the MVP with will include portal evolution and Broad-based Procurement support.
- Experience deploying a knowledge base within a large corporation
- Experience writing knowledge articles
- Advanced ability to use procurement systems and tools.
- A candidate with a background in procurement from a category or sourcing prospective will be strongly preferred.
This is an urgent requirement so if the opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.