£900 - £1000 per day
29 days ago
We have an urgent requrement for an Interim KDB Developer.
This is a 12-month interim role offering up to £1000 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in London.
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our Global FX eTrading MI and Analytics team.
- Responsible for developing key parts on global FX and Analytics platform
- Working closely with the team in implementing fit-for-puspose solutions
- Will be designing and architecting ticl, data access, feeds and saclable analytic solutions
- Implement API-based functionality
- Test-Driven / Behaviour-Driven Development with emphasis on specification-based testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrable knowledge of market data, trade data and basic statistical concepts
- Ability to query, analyse and combine vast amounts of data
- Understanding of q language structures and writing performant code
- Familiar with kdb tick architecture
- Experience in SDLC, including build automation, deployment and support
- Experience in programming language (oo or functional)
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.