£900 - £1000 per day
20 days ago
We have an urgent requrement for an Interim KDB Developer.
This is a 12-month interim role offering up to £1000 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in London.
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our Global FX eTrading MI and Analytics team.
- Develop key parts of the Global FX MI and Analytics platform
- Work closely with quants and electronic tech team in implementing fit-for-purpose solutions
- Contribute to designing and architecting tick, data access, feeds and scalable analytic solutions
- Implement API-based functionality
- Contribute to and expand common components, tools and APIs
- Focus on automation around metrics, builds and testing
- Test-Driven / Behaviour-Driven Development with emphasis on specification-based testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrable knowledge of market data, trade data and basic statistical concepts
- Ability to query, analyse and combine vast amounts of data
- Understanding of q language structures and writing performant code
- Familiar with kdb tick architecture
- Experience in SDLC, including build automation, deployment and support
- Experience in programming language (oo or functional)
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact email@example.com to find out more.