£450 - £500 per day
10 months ago
Interim IT Transformation Project Manager - Watford - £500 p/d
A world leading bespoke medical manufacturer has an urgent requirement for an interim IT Transformation Project Manager to
This is an initial interim contract offering up to £500 p/d for a candidate to be based in Watford.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Project Management- (Compulsory)
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Knowledge of IT and Business Transformations - (Compulsory)
- Previous Operating Model experience - (Compulsory)
- Change Management - (Compulsory)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a Business, Operations or Information Technology (Preferred)
- Licenses/ Certifications: PMI PMP, PMI ACP, Scrum Master
- Initiate work streams/projects and develop project charters. Commission projects & mobilize project teams.
- Create a detailed project plan and assign project resources.
- Manage day-to-day execution of work streams. Manage delivery of agreed work products ensuring delivery to time, scope, cost & quality.
- Execute risk and issue management processes, analyse the overall project performance and initiate mitigating actions where required.
- Execute project close-down. Create final report (including lessons learned). Manage transition plan into BAU.
- Effectively maintain the project scope through use of the agreed Change Control processes.
- Stakeholder management across the work stream sponsors and leads reporting progress and benefits regularly to IT Leadership.
- Allow teams to self-organise and make changes quickly, in accordance with agile tools and techniques.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact email@example.com to find out more.