£55 - £65 per hour
about 2 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative Medical Technology manufacturers has an urgent requirement for an Interim IT SOX Controls Consultant.
This is a contract running until the end of the year offering up to £65 p/h outside of IR35 for a candidate to be based in Watford.
The IT SOX Controls Consultant is responsible for supporting the IT SOX program.
The program has progressed to the Management Testing and External Audit phase, so main requirements fall into the following categories:
- Perform Management Testing of IT Controls
- Support Control Owners in External Audit of their IT Controls
- Support Control Owners in the assessment and remediation of deficiencies
- Pre-audit review of IT SOX relevant 2021 Projects and remediation where deliverables are found to be missing or inadequate
- Mapping of 2020 SOC report controls to IT Controls to aid SOC report reviews later this year
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or related certification preferred but not essential.
Preferred BIG4 IT audit experience preferred
Multiple cycles of Sarbanes Oxley IT General Controls Design, Testing and Remediation in internal and SaaS based systems.
Educated to degree standard preferred
1) Minimum 5 years experience - Sarbanes Oxley IT General Controls work: controls design, management testing or external auditing, remediation
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.