£400 - £450 per day
11 months ago
One of the world's most innovative pharmaceutical firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim IT Security Project Manager to deliver a wide variety of IT security projects. The projects may be technology-based, or they may be pertaining to security policy, process or governance initiatives.
This is an initial 12-month contract offering up to £430 p/d. The role will remote for the foreseeable future but the business is based in Middlesex.
- To take full responsibility for the complete project life-cycle of the specified project starting with the scoping/assess phase.
- To develop and deliver RFP.
- To manage a diverse group of stakeholders across different geographical regions.
- To establish the project plan, project schedule and resource plan.
- To report project status accurately following established cadence and escalate project issues promptly as they arise.
- To manage the resolution of issues and concerns.
- To manage risks and project change requests.
- To ensure appropriate resources are assigned to the project team.
- To develop and manage the project budget, track project actuals and create forecasts.
- To support the procurement of 3rd party products and services.
- To evaluate vendor proposals and manage vendor activities.
- To work directly with end-users in resolving project issues and ensuring the project meets the business partners' needs.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects.
- 10 - 12 years of full-time project management experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- A proven track record of delivering IT security projects is essential.
- Solid experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in dealing with senior management up to executive level.
- Experience in managing procurement activities such as RFI, RFP.
- Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations is essential.
- The ability to work and manage teams remotely is essential.
- Experience in the life-science industry would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
- Experience in managing GxP projects is preferred but it is not a pre-requisite.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.mackinlay@1st-executive to find out more.