£600 - £700 per day
9 months ago
Role: Interim IT Purchasing Manager
Rate: up to £700 p/d
Our client, an ambitious equity backed Organisation, seeks to recruit an experienced INTERIM IT Procurement Purchasing Manager to focus on outsourcing / managerd services in the IT Infrastructure / data centre environment.
The jobholder will lead the delivery of key procurement projects across the breadth of the IT category space with a general focus on outsourcing and managed services. The jobholder will work in an internal consultancy capacity, supporting various Stakeholders across multiple business units. The jobholder will ensure that the business applies best practice procurement processes and methodologies ensuring that a balanced approach is taken to assess the cost v quality of the service/product.
Furthermore, it is expected that the jobholder will able to assist with the development of key supplier relationships, ensuring that critical suppliers are managed effectively both internally and externally in order to accommodate business needs whilst not compromising on procurement best practice. This will also include supporting the Strategic and Preferred supplier programmes across the Technology portfolio.
- Outsourcing / Managed service experience in the IT infrastructure / data centre environment with a cloud component
- Strong preference for a financial services background
- Demonstrable track record of savings delivery in a project driven procurement environment
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified