£50 - £55 per hour
3 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative medical device firms has an urgent requirement for an interim IT Project Manager.
This is an initial 12-month contract offering up to £53 p/h inside IR 35 and majority home working.
The client continues to expand in its investment and use of the ServiceNow platform. Through 2022, they will implement Facilities onto ServiceNow, upgrade the HR and Procurement platforms, expand the Finance instance, reimplement the CMDB and continue to make tactical enhancements to other functions using the system.
This role will co-ordinate the Project Management activities related to each of these initiatives, including associated business process and organisational changes.
The role will involve Agile Project Management of application development on ServiceNow.
- Facilitate stakeholder conversations and drive consensus based decision-making in programme and project governance forums
- Build and own the project plans ensuring key milestones are met and dependencies managed
- Mobilize Project team resources, business and support teams to achieve objectives
Actively manage the project RAID (risks, actions, issues, decisions) log and take appropriate action to mitigate risks
- Manage the engagement of multiple 3rd parties involved in the projects
- Manage project costs and matrixed delivery resources as appropriate
- Responsibility for budget tracking and project reporting
- Oversee release management and UAT process
- Significant experience delivering Agile application development projects in global organisations
- Experience in associated organisational change resulting from technology deployments
- Some program management experience (i.e beyond isolated projects) in multi-national environment managing wide array of senior stakeholders
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.