South East England, England
£430 - £530 per day
5 months ago
Interim IT Project Manager (Delivery) £530pd (inside)
A FTSE 100 market-leader, currently going through massive corporate change, have a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Project Manager to manage a number of exciting emerging technology projects and pilot new and innovative technologies across the business.
This role offers the unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and be instrumental in full-scale technology implementations, engaging with senior-level stakeholders on a business-wide basis. You will be required to work closely with and successfully negotiate with technical Subject Matter experts, dealing with with significant challenges and complexities across the piece. You will play a key role in the business' aims for significant growth opportunity, savings creation and value-add.
This is an initial contract running to August 2021, paying up to £530 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), currently working from home until restrictions ease.
- Collaborate with teams internally and externally to deliver Technology pilot projects and full-scale implementations.
- Manage projects within the New World Technology space, working closely with start-up companies and research institutes.
- Engage effectively with senior stakeholder groups to ensure issue resolution, risk management, as well as developing and executing project initiatives and governance.
- Lead on the delivery of projects, end-to-end, ensure compliance with legislation, digital security, and Procurement requirements.
- Manage and mitigate risks and capture lessons learned.
- Liaise with and managed vendors to ensure best outcomes in line with the inititve and business aims.
- Promote awareness of the technology in the Group and its potential value-add.
- Develop and roll-out change management for technology implementations.
You will Have:
- Above 5 years' Digital Project Management experience, leading agile squads, with the ability to manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously.
- Strong skills of communication and business acumen.
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders and vendors across all levels.
- Relevant degree in IT, Science or Maths.
- Agile or PMP Certification and relevant PQE.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and new technologies, driving innovation.
- Experience within Oil & Gas, Energy or Technology industries. Start-up experience preferred working on Proof of concepts.
- Experience working with start-ups, Universities, Central Government or Research Institutes.
- Ability to deliver results in a changing, fast-paced and dynamic environment, ensuring targets are achieved.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310.