£400 - £440 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim IT Project Manager - £440pd
My client, a multinational market-leader in FMCG, is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager with Supply experience, to join their dynamic team on an interim basis.
This role is an initial 6-month contract based in Glasgow, offering up to £440 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
* You will be a hands-on Applications Project Manager, to drive delivery of technology and change projects across SAP, SAAS, and BI visualisations.
* Manage a team of technical and non-techical members and manage Finances
* Manage and mitigate issue and risk, holding vendors to account
* Manage and engage with key stakeholders across levels and functions
* Report as required on various management reporting tools
* Demonstrable Project Manager experience spanning 5+ years in a multinational environment, working with significant spends
* Experience of delivering strategic and change projects and exposure to Cloud implementations, SAP and Supply Chain Logistics
* Strong leadership ability, with experience managin a team of around 5-10 remotely
* Excellent skills of communication, stakeholder engagement and management up to Board level
* Third-Party Vendor Management experience.
* Project Management certified, with other supplementary Change or Technical qualifications
* Experience with: MS-Office, QUIP, BOX.com, Advanced ms-excel skills. SAP
* Knowledge of Supply Chain, Procurement, and related processes and systems
* Experience across a number of the following: Infrastructure and Operations technology and interfaces, SAP, SAAS, Applications, Cyber Security, End User Impacting Technologies, Networks, Production automation.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org