South East England, England
£430 - £530 per day
20 days ago
Interim IT Project Manager - Innovative Technology £530pd (inside)
A FTSE 100 market-leader, currently going through massive corporate change, have a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Project Delivery Lead, with experience in new tech and innovation, to pilot new and innovative technology solutions across the business.
This role offers the unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and be instrumental in full-scale implementations, engaging with senior-level stakeholders on a business-wide basis. You will be required to work closely with technical Subject Matter experts, dealing with with significant challenges and complexities across the piece. You will play a key role in the business' aims for significant growth opportunity, savings creation and value-add.
This is an initial contract running to August 2021, paying up to £530 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), currently working from home until restrictions ease.
- Collaborate with teams internally and externally to deliver Technology pilot projects and full-scale implementations.
- Engage effectively with senior stakeholder groups to ensure issue resolution, risk management, as well as developing and executing project initiatives and governance.
- Lead on the deliver of projects, end-to-end, ensure compliance with legislation, digital security, and Procurement requirements.
- Manage and mitigate risks and capture lessons learned.
- Liaise with and managed vendors to ensure best outcomes in line with the inititve and business aims.
- Promote awareness of the technology in the Group and its potential value-add.
- Develop and roll-out change management for technology implementations.
You will Have:
- Experience with Innovation Centre or Innovation Lab.
- Over 5 years' Digital Project Management experience.
- Agile experience.
- Experience with Proof of Concepts for newer technology.
- Experience with Start-up companies.
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders and vendors across all levels.
- Agile or PMP Certification and relevant PQE.
- Experience within Oil & Gas or Energy companies.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310.