Up to £590.00 per day
6 months ago
Role: Interim IT Project Manager - Digital Banking
Rate: £590 p/d (Inside IR35)
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
Location: London / agile working
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to focus on the portfolio of demand, covering development and maintenance of key customer facing applications for the Lending business of a key Global Financial Services client.
You will be responsible for providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, support the Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, influencing the project approach and stakeholder management. You will also be required to keep senior management updated on our progress and performance.
The successful applicant must have a broad knowledge of program/project management principles but critically understand and actively pursue agile delivery and be in the technical detail, being able to challenge and guide the delivery teams as required. They must have a strategic mind-set as well as being able to lead and develop their people in the respective teams. An excellent knowledge of technology delivery is fundamental to this role and a good working knowledge of Lending business is a major bonus:
* Proven experience as an Project manager in Technology change
* Banking Sector experience, ideally within a global function
* Previous Delivery Management experience
* Experience in delivering web/desktop Applications
* Strong experience of Dev-Ops, Agile methodology and agile tools
* Strong technology background
* Strong Microsoft Office skills- particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project and PowerPoint
* Professional qualification - PMP, PgMP, Prince2, PBA, CBAP or equivalent
Click to apply!