£350 - £400 per day
11487 - 2305_1527097253
12 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a Global500 Manufacturing organisation, an industry leader who are looking to bring on board an IT Project Manager with a strong Agile methodology background to oversee transition from Waterfall to Agile. This is a key role within a large cross-functional, crucial project.
- Managing a technology development project leading 20+ member cross functional teams
- Transitioning from Waterfall to Agile methodologies
- Blending waterfall and agile methodology, providing technical guidance and mentoring when necessary
- Working with JIRA
- Experience in software delivery management using waterfall and agile methods like Scrum
- Successfully managed delivery of SW delivery projects from conception to deployment.
- Experience with transition of projects from waterfall to agile.
- Experience working with internal as well as 3rd party customers.
- Experience working in dynamic fast paced working environments.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Prepared to be flexible to meet the demands of the project.