£500 - £575 per day
5 months ago
Interim IT Project Manager £575 p/d
One of the worlds largest and most innovative biotech organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim IT Project Manager.
This is an initial 9-month interim contract offering up to £575 p/d and can be completed remotely.
- Support Project Sponsor in developing Business Case
* Support Project Sponsor in managing the RFP process
* Gather and agree on project objectives and requirements
* Define and agree on Quality & Validation requirements
* Develop the Scope and Project Plan
* Define and agree on project team structure and composition
* Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
* Perform Risk assessment & Issues management
* Ensure the defined quality standards are met
* Manage external specialists and monitor sub-contractors' services
* Perform project closure activities, including the capture of lessons learned
* Support the organization on Continuous Improvement opportunities and best practices development.
10+ years of Project Management experience, across various business industries and technologies
* PM certification (i.e. PMP, PMI-ACP) highly desirable
* Knowledge of project planning, implementation & management gained through experience using formal project planning tools and recognized project management methodology
* Understanding of Testing Management process and methodologies
* Demonstrable experience of working in a complex global environment with multiple stakeholders and securing their engagement to deliver change
* Knowledge of change management and workforce & business re-design
* Knowledge of developing and implementing policies and procedures
* Experience in business case development and RFP development process
* Experience in managing budgets and effective resource management
* Demonstrated knowledge in SDLC and specific PM methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Sprints, RAD)
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org .