West London, London
£410 - £510 per day
7 months ago
Interim IT Project Manager- £510 per day
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceuticals company, as an Interim IT Project Manager, reponsible for the Veeva Implementation aross the EMEA and ASIAPAC.
This is an 18 month contract, paying up to a maximum of £510 per day (Umbrella PAYE), based in West London, with remote working flexibility.
- To develop and deliver RFP
- To take full responsibility for the complete project life-cycle of the specified project starting with the scoping/assess phase.
- To deliver the project on time, to budget and quality.
- To manage a diverse group of stakeholders across different geographical regions.
- To establish the project plan, project schedule and resource plan.
- To monitor and track the progress of the project.
- To report project status accurately following established cadence and escalate project issues promptly as they arise.
- To provide status updates as required.
- To manage the resolution of issues and concerns.
- To manage risks and change requests.
- To develop and manage the project budget, track project actuals and create forecasts.
- To support the procurement of 3rd party products and services.
- To evaluate vendor proposals.
- To coordinate and manage vendor activities.
- To manage the provision of training.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects.
- 10 - 12 years of Project Management experience.
- Solid experience in delivery of application based projects.
- Strong experience with Veeva.
- Experience in dealing with senior management up to executive level.
- Experience in managing procurement activities such as RFI, RFP.
- Experience in the life-science industry would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
- A good command of another European language would be advantageous.
If interested, please apply ASAP and if you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.