West London, London
£55 - £68 per hour
SS - 14157_1595413822
11 months ago
Interim IT Project Manager - West London
Interim IT Project Manager required for a 12 month contract to work with commercial, supply chain and medical affairs business functions, as well as IT teams to implement mission critial IT platforms.
You will be the IT PM across multiple concurrent project workstreams, at different phases in their lifecycle. You must be comfortable with ambiguity and have the ability to bring order and discipline to projects that engage many stakeholders and delivery partners. There is a need to liaise and manage teams across multiple locations. Some limited international travel may be required to successfully complete deliverables.
This role will fall inside the scope of IR35 so the client will only consider individuals willing to work via an FCSA accredited umbrella company.
- Assume Project Management responsibility through the full life-cycle (Pre-project à Sustain) of multiple critical IT projects supporting regions.
- Ensure delivery of projects on time, to budget and agreed meeting agreed quality criteria.
- Independently manage a diverse group of stakeholders across dispersed geographies and time-zones.
- Independently develop and maintain requisite project management documentation to a high standard
- Develop governance charters and protocols for critical IT products and projects.
- Run project performance management and governance ceremonies. Including steering, status reviews and stand-ups.
- Develop resource plans and ensure appropriate resources are assigned to the project team.
- Ensure active management of project change requests, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Develop and manage project budgets; including delivery of accurate financial forecasting and reporting.
- Engage independently with end-users and business partners to ensure all projects meet business objectives.
- Support the procurement of 3rd party products and services (e.g. RFP).
- Provide oversight and co-ordination of vendor and delivery partner activities.
- Ensure regular communication with all relevant stakeholder groups in a consistent and timely manner.
- Leverage and embed project management best practices in all aspects of their work.
- Ensure end-user training is provisioned as well as robust transition to support activities.
To be considered for the Interim IT Project Manager position in West London, please apply prior to the close of business on Friday 24th.