Rotterdam, South Holland
€700.00 - €800.00 per day
7 months ago
Role: Interim IT Procurement Manager Netherlands
Location: You will need to be based in the Netherlands for this role.
**To allow an immediate start, you will require an EU Passport or a valid visa. **
We are looking for an experienced Procurement professional, with a strong IT Procurement background. You will need to have detailed knowledge of the full procurement process and be able to adapt this process to pragmatically deliver challenging savings targets. You will have experience ranging from low value IT consumables, to telecoms, hardware, software, networks, security and related services. You will need to be able to demonstrate considerable success in managing complex IT Procurement projects in an often varied and complex environment and actively support requirements definitions from the IT organisation. You will work closely with colleagues and suppliers to provide an effective service that delivers against expectations and requirements. You will need to be flexible and skilled in managing supplier meetings and expectations as well as internal relationships.
You will play a key role in driving value and raising the profile of the Procurement function. Working with sites across the Netherlands and Belgium you will ideally be based in the West of the Netherlands and be happy to visit sites and stakeholders as and when required.
Ideally, you will have:
- Strong commercial negotiation ability across IT categories
- Specifically with Microsoft or SAP highly desired
- Evaluate quick win opportunities such as benchmarking and re-negotiation, re-engineering and volume leverage
- Driving savings delivery and cost optimisation within IT
- Analyse data, review and present findings and potential opportunities
- Engage with management through the development of sound business cases
- Develop strategies to fit IT requirements and analyse alternative strategies
- Identify current usage, volumes, locations, suppliers, pricing, forecasts, specifications, current contract terms, budgets etc.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of interacting with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally. Fluent English is essential and Dutch desirable
- Proven ability to not only make recommendations and drive a strategic agenda but also the ability to get projects over the finish line and get their hands dirty
This role is immediately available therefore please apply asap.