£600 - £700 per day
18 days ago
Role: Interim Procurement Manager - IT Procurement Rate: £550-£600 p/d inside IR35 Location: Sheffield, Hybrid - 3 days per week Contract Length: 6 months
Client: Major Banking Provider
- Experience with IT Sourcing -Experience negotiating IT services, SAS contracts or PREM contracts- indirect procurement.
- Experience buying IT- IT services from IT services providers or experience buying IT software or hardware- laptops
- Experience buying from supliers like Microsoft, Adobe, PeopleNow, Vodafone.
- Experience in data would be valuable buying from Databricks, Google etc
- Banking experience/ financial experience is helpful
- Big corporation would be good as well if not banking experience
In this meaningful role, you'll be part of our Management Consultancy team within Group Sourcing delivering consultancy services across the Group. You'll work with multiple stakeholders of all grades from across the business to identify the requisite support they need before running competitive Sourcing exercises to ensure the optimum level of value is achieved.