£600 - £700 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Senior IT Procurement Manager £600-700
I'm currently recruiting an Interim Senior Procurement Manager role in IT, for a leading FTSE 100 Pharmaceuticals organisation, undergoing massive corporate change.
This role is a contract to the end of March 2022, offering between £600 and £700 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35) based flexible working from home and in the office in London.
This senior-level position reports into the Senior Director for Technology Procurement, requiring a contractor with a good balance of technology Procurement experience across Software, IT Services, core Technology, Service Desk and End-user Technology.
The role will lead across a multitude of exciting and complex Procurement projects, managing the creation and execution of comprehensive, global sourcing strategies. You will be required to engage effectively across a range of stakeholders up to SVP level, building meaningful, strategic relationships within a global, matrix environment.
You will ensure that the appropriate communication strategy is in place, and influence key stakeholders and partners to endorse the sourcing strategy and support its execution.
In this role, you will also develop and manage the supply base, running reviews, strategy reviews and monitoring performance.
- Excellent, broad knowledge and experience of Technology Procurement, spanning subcategories including Software, IT Services, core technologies, Service Desk, End-User Technology and ideally some Networks.
- Outstanding ability to plan, develop and deliver successful sourcing plans.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement ability, up to SVP level.
- Experience within global, complex organisations, effectively managing conflicting priorities.
- Experience leading supply base reviews and strategy reviews.
- Advantageous would be some experience in M&A, Divestments, or Separation.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com