£600 - £650 per day
2 months ago
This is a great opportunity for an INTERIM IT Procurement Manager to support the development of a 'Greenfield' Procurement function in a high profile, fast growing, Legal Firm based in Central London. The role is offered on the basis of an initial 6 month contract, offering a day rate of up to £650 p/d (Inside IR35).
The jobholder will lead the delivery of key procurement projects across the breadth of the IT category space with a general focus on Software, Applications and Services. It is also expected that the jobholder be able to provide procurement support to large scale IT Outsourcing initiatives. The jobholder will work in an internal consultancy capacity, supporting various Stakeholders across multiple business units. The jobholder will ensure that the business applies best practice procurement processes and methodologies ensuring that a balanced approach is taken to assess the cost v quality of the service/product.
Furthermore, it is expected that the jobholder will able to assist with the development of key supplier relationships, ensuring that critical suppliers are managed effectively both internally and externally in order to accommodate business needs whilst not compromising on procurement best practice. This will also include supporting the Strategic and Preferred supplier programmes across the Technology portfolio.
- Broad IT/Telecoms category background; encompassing Software, Applications, Services and some Hardware
- Ideally presents some experience gained in a 'greenfield' Procurement environment
- Demonstrable track record of savings delivery in a project driven procurement environment
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified