£500 - £550 per day
3 months ago
Role: Interim IT Procurement Manager
Rate: £550 p/d (Insde IR35)
Location: Remote Working - UK Wide
Our client, a leading Global Insurance Organisation, seeks to recruit an INTERIM IT Procurement Manager to support a number of key projects spanning Software, Infrastructure and Market Data.
The jobholder will support the delivery of key procurement projects across the breadth of the IT category space with a general focus on Software, Infrastructure and Market Data. It is also expected that the jobholder be able to provide procurement support to a key Divestment initiative. The jobholder will work in an internal consultancy capacity, supporting various Technology Stakeholders across multiple business units. The jobholder will ensure that the business applies best practice procurement processes and methodologies ensuring that a balanced approach is taken to assess the cost v quality of the service/product.
- Broad IT/Telecoms category background; encompassing Software, Infrastructure and Market Data.
- Demonstrable track record of savings delivery in a project driven procurement environment
- Some experience of Contract Novation / Seperation
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified