£400 - £440 per day
5 months ago
Role: Interim IT Procurement Manager (SRM)
Salary: £440 p/d Insdie IR35
Location: Flexible - UK Wide
Our client is a market leading Financial Services organisation, seeking to recruit an IT & Technology Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) to support the development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology whilst managing a portfolio of high-profile IT & Technology suppliers.
The jobholder will provide Supplier Relationship Management support to the CIO function; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse banking group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes support to the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
In turn the jobholder will be tasked with managing a portfolio of high profile IT & Technology suppliers - seeking opporutnities to drive innovation and to extract value in terms of cost and service for key stakeholders up to and including CIO level.
- Demonstrates SRM or Vendor Management experience
- Experience of managing IT suppliers in the Software, IT Professional Services & Infrastructure categories
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrable track record of IT stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional IT Procurement experience as a compliment to SRM experience
- Ideally Degree qualified
This is an urgent opportunity so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.