Greater London, England
£500 - £650 per day
about 1 year ago
A major FTSE 100 FMCG organisation are seeking An IT Procurement Manager with extensive experience of IT process outsourcing within global Blue-Chip procurement functions.
This is an interim opportunity based in Greater London offering £500-£650 p/d
- Experience of IT process outsourcing.
- A strong sourcing procurement background at largescale Blue-Chip organisations including executing RFIs/RFPs, pricing/ commercial models, and evaluation.
- Exposure to IT vendor management.
- Strong contract negotiation skills.
- A history of working in the procurement functions of major matrix organisations.
- Exposure to sourcing tools such as Ariba (preferred).
There is significant time pressure on this role so if you are interested please apply or contact Jamie Mackinlay at email@example.com.