£600 - £757 per day
11 months ago
Interim IT Procurement Leader £750pd REMOTE
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading Pharma company currently undergoing significant corporate change, as Interim IT Procurement Manager.
You will hold the ability to operate across a breadth of IT sub-categories, including Hardware and Networks, as well as having specific experience in software and SaaS
This role is an initial contract to 17th December, with intent to extend beyond that, paying up to £750 per day (inside IR35, through umbrella), and working completely remotely.
You will work autonomously to hit the ground running on massive IT procurement programmes, focusing on the execution and separation of a large number of IT contracts, across subcategories including Software and Services, Hardware and Networks, as part of my client's ongoing divestment.
You will drive procurement excellence and on-time delivery, effectively managing internal and external stakeholders up to SVP level.
This will be a programme-based environment, where you will be expected to navigate complex governance, drive the team and execute across all IT subcategories
- Strong, demonstrable experience across a breadth of IT subcategories including Software, SaaS, Hardware, Networks etc.
- Excellent experience with Divestments / M&A / Separations and contract novation.
- Experience working within a global, matrix environment.
- Large complex Programme experience.
- The ability and gravitas to engage with and influence stakeholders up to SVP level.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310.