£600 - £700 per day
7 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a FTSE250 manufacturing organisation, who are looking for an interim IT procurement lead to take responsibility for a major ERP Systems Integration programme. Initially 6 month contract, you must have extensive, subject-matter expert knowledge in tendering and selecting ERP system implementation/integration partners i.e. Atos, Logica, CSC, Capgemini etc.
- An organisation currently undergoing significant change, within a very interesting and dynamic environment where the overarching programme is to upskill and increase strategic capability within procurement.
- You will be taking the procurement lead on the next phase of a major ERP integration programme, tendering for and selecting a third-party supplier to integrate a newly implemented solution within existing systems and business units.
- You will be responsible for agreeing terms, deadlines, SLA's and establishing KPI's for the initial work, possibly after integration if post-go live support metrics are agreed.
- Track record in tendering and managing major, complex IT agreements. Previous experience with Tier-1 ERP implementation/integration providers such as Atos, Logica, CSC and Capgemini is essential; if you have selected a partner to integrate Oracle this is highly desirable.
- Experience working with complex, matrix-structured organisations.
- Managing Stakeholders in heavily-regulated environments and multi-faceted in audience priorities (IT, Finance, Procurement etc).
- Experience structuring complex & robust SLA's/KPI's.