£500 - £600 per day
4 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim IT Software Procurement Manager.
This is a 6-month contract offering up to £600 p/d inside IR35 and majority home working. One day per week in central London Offices.
The Global Senior Category Manager of IT Software is responsible leading the groups strategic Software platforms & Applications category of spend and supporting the Procurement activities across the business. Reporting into the Head of IT Business Technogogy & Workplace Services, the individual will manage relationships with key senior IT stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor to partner on procurement related matters for the IT organization.
In depth IT Procurement Knowledge & experience is essential, as well as having a detailed understanding in the latest market trends and insights, whilst keeping pace with the evolving IT 3rd party landscape.
- Manage key Sourcing processes and negotiate best commercial and contractual terms
- Identify & support opportunities to address in category spend / vendors
- Own, shape and define the ongoing category structure and strategy
- Support the delivery of the wider IT Category Plans whilst addressing short, mid, and long term business goals and objectives for the immediate IT Software category.
- Leadership of high-profile IT sourcing initiatives / Strong stakeholder skills
- To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Offer support, guidance and leadership to more other members in the IT Procurement Function.
- 10+ years of strong IT procurement experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong stakeholder collaborative relationship building skills
- Both a strategic and analytical mind-set
- Creativity to seek, encourage and find non-traditional approaches to procurement challenges
- Excellent communication skills and strong listening skills
- Ability to articulate procurement's value, specifically as an IT Procurement business partner
- In-depth knowledge of IT sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Strong IT Procurement Industry knowledge
- Strong IT contract review and negotiation experience