£550 - £700 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim IT Infrastructure Category Manager £700pd
An exciting interim opportunity for a Category Manager, with strong IT Infrastructure experience, to join a FTSE listed Financial Services organisation, during a period of significant transformation.
This is a 6-month contract, offering up to £700 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), working from home and in London.
As IT Infrastructure Category Manager, you will be responsible across Hardware, Networks, Data centres and Hosting.
You will be required to build robust relationships with senior-level stakeholders , in a fast-paced, Change environment.
This is a blended role, where you will develop and implement a procurement strategy, as well as driving the delivery of savings for the Infrastructure category.
- Significant IT Procurement experience, particularly contract negotiation and strategy delivery in IT Infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence engaging and influencing stakeholders to C-Suite level.
- Strong ability to develop and executive Procurement Strategy.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience within large, matrix organisations.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com