City of London, London
£650 - £750 per day
6 months ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable banking institutions has an urgent requirement for a Senior IT Cost & Contract Manager for third party resourcing/recruitment to drive high level strategic partnerships with major IT software vendors.
This is an initial 6-month Interim contract offering between £650-£750p/d umbrella rate. This role will eventually be based in central London but until such time as the Government advises that it is safe to return to work the team will operate remotely.
The core deliverable of this role will be to Establish and maintain executive level relationships with technology suppliers and manage third party resourcing/recruitment for large software vendors.
- You'll be responsible for developing strategies to enable new suppliers to introduce new capabilities and tech to the global bank
- Working with the group CIO and Technology community to shape and drive complex strategic partnership engagements
- Carry out contract management, commercial negotiation, business case analysis and share knowledge on the technology market.
- Ensuring effective commercial management and robust governance in evaluating, reviewing, negotiating & on-boarding of these new partnerships.
- Establishing the right commercial relationships with new organisations, including outsourcing, JV constructs, co-innovation and co-investment opportunities.
In this role, there will be specific responsibility for managing all associated IT services including Third Party Resourcing across Technology. This includes governance, mandating and adherence of the Third Party Resourcing strategy across Technology, working with procurement, workforce enablement managers, business managers and COO teams to develop and deliver on opportunities and managing key resourcing suppliers and partners.
- You must be comfortable engaging C-suite level stakeholders and leveraging those relationships to drive tangible benefits.
- Only candidates with experience working at a senior level within large scale complex multinational financial services institutions will be considered.
- A history of working with major technology and software vendors such as Accenture, Cognizant, and Google Cloud will be necessary.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.