£55 - £65 per hour
SS - 14119_1592401867
11 months ago
Interim IT Controls Consultant
Interim IT Controls Consultant required for a 6 month contract with a global manufacturing business.
The role is responsible for building IT general controls in new systems in alignment with financial reporting and Sarbanes Oxley expectations.
This will require working with project teams, reviewing and understanding the system environment and documenting the controls in a narrative and Risk and Control matrix (RACM). The build will also consider SOC report controls ensuring they are clearly identified and CUEC (Client User Entity Controls) reviewed for applicability.
Create a new standardised narrative and RACM baseline for future solutions.
Reviewing existing controls (narrative and RACM's) and make improvements based on guidance.
Supporting the annual SoX cycle including Design, Test of Design, Test of Effectiveness and Mitigation/Remediation efforts.
Support Application owners to build application IT Service Continuity Plans (Disaster Recovery)
- Sarbanes Oxley IT General Controls Knowledge (5+ Years)
- CISA Certification
- Significant experience of designing, testing and remediating controls (5+ Years)
- Significant experience of IT Service Continuity/Disaster Recovery (5+ Years)
- IT Audit experience ideally within a BIG4 environment is preferred.
- ServiceNow GRC experience in a SoX environment is highly desirable
- SAP controls/audit experience desirable
- Microsoft Axapta 2012 controls/audit experience beneficial
To be considered please apply prior to Friday 19th June to be considered. For further information, call Sam on 01483 213 304
To be considered please apply prior to Friday 19th June to be considered. For further information, call Sam on 01483 213 304 .