City of London, London
£450 - £525 per day
JM - 14214_1599585543
3 months ago
Interim IT Controls Consultant - Remote
Interim IT Controls Consultant required for 6 Month remote contract.
The IT Controls Consultant is responsible for;
Building IT general controls in new systems in alignment with Financial reporting and Sarbanes Oxley expectations. This will require working with project teams, reviewing and understanding the system environment and documenting the controls in a narrative and Risk and Control matrix (RACM). The build will also consider SOC report controls ensuring they are clearly identified and CUEC (Client User Entity Controls) reviewed for applicability.
Create a new standardized narrative and RACM baseline for future solutions.
Reviewing existing controls (narrative and RACM's) and make improvements based on guidance.
Supporting the annual SoX cycle including Design, Test of Design, Test of Effectiveness and Mitigation/Remediation efforts.
Support Application owners to build application IT Service Continuity Plans (Disaster Recovery)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or related certification.
- Preferred BIG4 IT audit experience.
- Multiple cycles of Sarbanes Oxley IT General Controls Design, Testing and Remediation in internal and SaaS based systems.
- Educated to degree standard preferred
- ServiceNow GRC experience in a SoX environment is highly desirable
- SAP controls/audit experience desirable
- Microsoft Axapta 2012 controls/audit experience beneficial
To be considered for the Interim IT Controls Consultant - Remote, please apply before the close of business on Wednesday 9th.