6 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an interim IT Contracts and Divestment Specialist to join their procurement function.
This is an initial 3-month contract offering between £600-£650 p/d inside IR35 client is based in Central London but offering majority home working.
Looking for a Procurement resource for an initial period of 3 months (could go longer) with strong experience in contract negotiations and in particular dealing with contract separation/divestment activity in the IT area.
Working alongside Legal and business stakeholders and potentially other supporting third-parties they may be involved with/responsible for areas to include:
- Investigation of supplier agreements and relationships to identify contractual limitations
- Coordination of supplier prioritization
- Providing supplier communication plans including templates
- Confidential discussions with suppliers on transactions including commercial negotiations
- Providing reporting to all relevant project parties
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.