Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £400 per day
SS - 12890_1558532975
about 1 year ago
Interim IT Contract Manager - £400/day
Interim IT Contract Manager required to manage a portfolio of corporate contract up to c £60m for a public sector organisation based in Birmingham.
- Manage the progress of change requests
- Proactively monitor and mitigates risks associated with their contract portfolio
- Liaise with stakeholders with respect to the progress, spend and performance reporting of contracts, imposing and monitoring performance plans and Early Warnings where applicable
- Managing formal disputes
- Undertake compliance checks against contracts
- Work to achieve value for money at each stage of the contract
- Produce and work against contract management plans for each contract
- Manage contract exit
- Monitor contract performance and administer service credits and warranty payments where applicable
- Manage the workload of an Assistant Contract Manager
- Review financial standing of suppliers on an ongoing basis, and manage any resulting actions.
- Analysis on a range of commercial and technical information
- Setting up and facilitating meetings and information sharing with other functional areas
- Development of reports and presentations to update key stakeholder groups
- Ad hoc support to high-profile projects.
Please note that this role is Inside IR35.
To discuss, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.