£450 - £500 per day
SS - 14175_1596798034
about 2 months ago
Interim IT Commercial Project Manager - Remote
Interim IT Commercial Project Manager required for an 18 Month contract with a Global Pharmaceutical company.
The role is expected to take full responsibility for the complete project lifecycle of a wide variety of IT Commercial and Marketing support projects including; CRM, Mobile Applications, Automation, Omni-Channel, Brand Portals.
The role is global in scope and it is expected to liaise with teams world-wide. There is no expectation for office working.
Job duties include:
- To develop and deliver RFP.
- To take full responsibility for the complete project life-cycle of the specified project starting with the scoping/assess phase.
- To deliver the project on time, to budget and quality.
- To manage a diverse group of stakeholders across different geographical regions.
- To establish the project plan, project schedule and resource plan.
- To monitor and track the progress of the project.
- To report project status accurately following established cadence and escalate project issues promptly as they arise.
- To manage the resolution of issues, concerns, risks and project change requests.
- To ensure appropriate resources are assigned to the project team.
- To develop and manage the project budget, track project actuals and create forecasts.
- To support the procurement of 3rd party products and services.
- To evaluate vendor proposals.
- To coordinate and manage vendor activities.
- To work directly with end-users in resolving project issues and ensuring the project meets the business partners' needs.
- To interface with stakeholders and to manage expectations.
- To manage the provision of training.
- To ensure orderly handover to support.
- To concurrently manage multiple projects or initiatives.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects.
- Prior experience in the IT Commercial and Marketing space is highly desirable. Experience in omni-channel, marketing automation, social media, CRM, Digital Asset Management, Brand Portals, and mobile applications is preferred.
- Prior experience in managing multi-cultural digital engineering teams, SI partners and digital agencies is preferred.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques. Agile methodology experience preferred.
- Solid experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in dealing with senior management up to executive level.
- Experience in managing procurement activities
- Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations is essential.
- The ability to work and manage teams remotely is essential.
- Experience in the life-science industry would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
- Experience in managing GxP projects is preferred but it is not a pre-requisite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To discuss the Interim IT Commercial Project Manager position, please apply before the close of businss on Monday 10th to be considered.