£600 - £800 per day
26 days ago
One of Britain's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical businesses has an urgent requirement for an Interim Commercial IT Project Manager.
This is an initial 18-month contract offering up to £800 p/d. This is a remote contract and candidate location is not an issue.
You deliver a wide variety of IT Commercial and Marketing support projects. The projects may include omni-channel, marketing automation, social media, CRM, Digital Asset Management, Brand Portals, and mobile applications.
- To develop and deliver RFP.
- To take full responsibility for the complete project life-cycle of the specified project starting with the scoping/assess phase.
- To manage a diverse group of stakeholders across different geographical regions.
- To establish the project plan, project schedule and resource plan.
- To report project status accurately following established cadence and escalate project issues promptly as they arise.
- To manage risks and project change requests.
- To ensure appropriate resources are assigned to the project team.
- To develop and manage the project budget, track project actuals and create forecasts.
- To execute the project in line with the businesses project management methodologies and processes.
- To support the procurement of 3rd party products and services.
- To evaluate vendor proposals.
- To coordinate and manage vendor activities.
- To work directly with end-users in resolving project issues and ensuring the project meets the business partners' needs.
- To manage the provision of training.
Key Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects.
- Prior experience in the IT Commercial and Marketing space is highly desirable. Experience in omni-channel, marketing automation, social media, CRM, Digital Asset Management, Brand Portals, and mobile applications is preferred.
- Prior experience in managing multi-cultural digital engineering teams, SI partners and digital agencies is preferred.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques. Agile methodology experience preferred.
- Solid experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in dealing with senior management up to executive level.
- Experience in managing procurement activities such as RFI, RFP.
- Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations is essential.
- The ability to work and manage teams remotely is essential.
- Experience in the life-science industry would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
- Experience in managing GxP projects is preferred but it is not a pre-requisite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. - PLEASE NOTE concise communication is essential CVs of more than five pages will not be accepted
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.