Interim IT Commercial Manager - SRM
£750 - £850 per day
over 1 year ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable financial services providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Commercial Manger to join their Supplier Relationship Management Team.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering between £750 -£850 p/d inside IR35. Client is based in London but offering predominantly home working.
This will be a standalone role looking at the strategic vendors within the Wholesale area and will have responsibility for the following objectives;
- Apply best practice to highlight and agree the key strategic supplier base within Wholesale.
- Continue to implement a vendor governance framework and ensure consistency of tools and methodology for which each supplier will be monitored for performance, on-going activity and contractual compliance
- For one of the Strategic Supplier's, act as single point of contact for contractual queries and negotiation as appropriate, applying commercial best practice.
As part of the Vendor activity there is a need for a Commercial Manager who has experience of working across multiple Supplier's and ensuring commercial reporting and performance is captured and reported against KPI's, driving consistent governance. One of the key Supplier's within this portfolio is part of a large transformation activity and also needs to have greater support on an ad-hoc basis with negotiation of key change control's notices. They must be able to do this at executive leadership level.
- Continuing the implementation and embedding of Supplier Governance and commercial management of KPI's across a number of programmes.
- Ensure appropriate governance around to monitor Third Party performance, including issues, risks, dependencies and performance against budget
- Run supplier governance sessions with Leadership team on Third Party Data information for tracking reporting and governance.
- Act as a secretariat for the monthly and quarterly Supplier governance meetings, working with the leadership team to gather key inputs on governance.
- Meet Supplier's as required for capturing any adhoc updates
- Working with key senior service owners and stakeholders, to drive the collation of accurate information on a timely basis.
- Assess risks and make recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
- Work efficiently and calmly against tight deadlines or as other stress factors arise
- Provide executive reports on Vendor performance metrics including, RAID information, key Vendor activity, performance measures etc.
- Accept extra duties as situations arise
Project/Supplier Management Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience and understanding of Supplier management, Supplier KPI's and commercial management of Supplier's
- Multiple experience of working on Large IT Programme's and working at leadership level providing Supplier updates.
- Solid working experience in business or technical analysis within financial services.
- Strong understanding of technology and IT applications, up to date with latest technology trends and ideas in the wider market.
- Experience in presenting to senior business and technology stakeholders.
- The ability to build and sustain effective communications with others Strong Commercial acumen and good risk management and mitigation skills.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.