£400 - £480 per day
SS - 13292_1567433003
2 months ago
Interim IT Commercial Manager - Bristol
Interim IT Commercial Manager required for a 6 month contract to support the management of a high volume of ICT contract spread throughout a public sector organisation.
The role will be supporting on a wide range of work from negotiations and contract renewals to complex and critical technology procurements.
You will need to quickly build relationships and provide commercial advice to; approvals, time frames, TCO, compliance, complexity, transition costs, SLAs etc
To be considered, you should be and have experience of;
Be a specialist buyer, skilled in contract management as well as buying (i.e. whole commissioning cycle)
- Understanding of supplier relationship management
- Strongly commercial in nature and "hands on"
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Financially aware and systems minded
- Results driven and track record of delivery against performance-based remuneration targets
- Proven track record in delivering innovative procurement solutions
- Good working knowledge of public sector procurement practices and compliance regime (OJEU regime etc.)
- Buying experience from the commercial sector
- Experience in public sector procurement
- Working at all levels within an organisation
To discuss the Interim IT Commercial Manager - Bristol, please apply prior to Wednesday 4th September.