Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £500 per day
6 months ago
Initial 3 month
Interim IT Commercial Manager - £500 pd (Inside)
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Commercial Manager, to join my client in the Public Sector on an initial 3-month contract, and provide commercial leadership, challenge and innovation to a number of high-value requirements and projects.
This role is paying up to £500 per day (inside IR35), based in Manchester.
Current, valid BPSS (Standard Disclosure) required.
This role will be hands-on and challenging, requiring excellent stakeholder management skills and public sector commercial experience, to deliver a range of major procurements.
- Lead and deliver a high volume and wide variety of procurements
- Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of public procurement processes and how they can be applied to support successful outcomes and to support the delivery of key priorities
- Effectively utilise your commercial skills and experience to run end to end procurements
- Liaise with government departments, to ensure the effective utilisation of different frameworks and other appropriate procurement routes including OJEU
- Work with and influence programme and project managers to ensure that the end-to-end procurement programmes and projects are conducted in line with legislation
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from within the commercial division
- Support in helping to prepare and implement effective category management strategies
- Ensure agreed supplier cost savings targets are delivered, tracked and reported
- Hands on experience of delivering a high quality customer focused commercial service to a range of customers and stakeholders
- Strong, recent, end-to-end Procurement experience, within a Public Sector environment
- The ability to engage and influence to deliver the best commercial outcomes savings and benefits
- An expert level of Public Sector commercial expertise and knowledge
- Strong knowledge of different procurement routes including Frameworks and OJEU
- Experience in managing contracts in the Technology category
This role has a deadline of 16/09/2020, so if interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please call Claire Shipman on 01483213310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org