£550 - £620 per day
5 months ago
Interim IT Change Manager - £620pd REMOTE
A fantastic interim opportunity for an experienced IT Change Manager to support a FTSE 100 FMCG leader, to provide business-critical support for major transformation programmes, including commercial performance management and tool deployment.
This is an initial 12 month contract, offering up to £620 per day (inside IR35, Umbrella) and predominantly REMOTE working, with occasional visits to the London office for integral meetings.
As Interim Change Manager, you will sit within the Change Management Office for Digital and Technology, in a team dedicated to support and liaison between IT tool deployments and End Users.
This will be an executional role; you will carry out development impact assessments, create training plans, measuring success and adoption, develop change management networks, and determine what is required to support tool implementation. Working via Agile, you will drive continuous enhancement.
You will work on high-priority, high-profile programmes, including Commercial Performance Management and the deployment of a new tool.
- 5 years' + experience in Change Management, within technology-enabled Change.
- Track record of applying Change Management practices in large, global programmes.
- Strong experience with the 'People' side of Change, including Training plans and communication strategies.
- Excellent communication and influencing ability, with senior level stakeholders.
- Commercial Acumen and ideally any experience working closely with Commercial or Sales Teams.
- Previous experience working via Agile.
- Prior experience within a global, complex company.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com