West London, London
Up to £480 per day
9 months ago
Interim IT Category Manager - £480 pd (Umbrella)
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Category Manager in technology sourcing to join a leader in the Pharmaceuticals industry, and support the execution of their global strategies, in Software, Infrastructure and IT Services.
This role is a 6-month contract, based in West London, paying up to £480 per day (Umbrella only).
- Ensure effective sourcing and execution of comprehensive global sourcing strategies for technology
- Effectively manage stakeholder engagement and working closely with senior stakeholders
- Drive procurement initiatives and execute global strategies
- Identify and deliver business benefit, savings opportunities and ensure financial benefit delivered is recognised
- Leading, developing and managing the supply base, globally
- Effectively build and maintain supplier relationships internally and externally
- Negotiate, create, execute and manage effective global contracts with suppliers, maximising opportunity
- Create and deliver effective global budgets agreed with key stakeholders and Finance
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in Tech procurement covering Software, Infrastructure and Professional Services
- Experience managing large spends, on a global basis, achieving demonstrable savings
- People management experience
- Proven negotiations and contract management skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Solve issues/blockage, beware of risks, support implementation and robustly forecast spend and saving
- Ability to plan strategies & lead high level negotiations for long term and global, high value contracts
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com / call 01483213310 to discuss.