£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
One of the UK most recognisable healthcare organisations have an urgent requirement for an Interim IT Category Manager.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering between £400-£500 p/d inside IR35. Initially remote but based latter in Central London.
The IT Category Manager is accountable for their specific category, with responsibility for total UK expenditure in their area to ensure products and services are sourced competitively and cost effectively to meet and enhance the businesses' requirements.
- Significant Category management experience and expertise in the IT procurement function of a related industry or in a large blue-chip organisation
- Proven evidence of sourcing in the IT category particularly for Data Centre transformation, WAN / GWAN and large SaaS engagements
- Proven ability and experience of delivering savings through driving strategic category planning
- Experienced negotiator who is proficient supporting a procurement function at a senior level
- Industry and marketplace experience relevant to this role including knowledge of relevant industry legislation
- Contract and supplier relationship management expertise
- Comprehensive experience of working closely with interval stakeholders to ensure a successful commercial outcome
- Proficient at drafting procurement contracts and familiar with contract law
- Recent and relevant experience of leading cross functional/procurement unit teams
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.