City of London, London
£550 - £650 per day
SS - 14568_1613746483
10 days ago
Interim IT Category Lead
Interim IT Category Lead required for initial 6 month contract.
- To lead the creation, execution and management of comprehensive global sourcing strategies for specified global spend categories across the breadth of IT
- Leveraging deep category and market expertise
- Operating in a truly global manner
- Engaging and building strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners
- Understanding the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and positioning the Procurement value proposition
- Delivering the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies
- Identifying and delivering business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation Ensuring financial value delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups, to allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by business units, in line with the Spend Management Framework
- Creating and delivering effective budgets (Plans of Purchase) agreed with key stakeholders and Finance in accordance with the Spend Management Framework
- Leading, developing and managing the supply base for the in scope spend categories
- Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers
Please note, the client will only consider workers via umbrella working.
To be considered, please contact Sam to discuss.