£400 - £445 per day
19 days ago
Interim IT Business Analyst £445pd
An exciting interim opportunity for an IT Business Analyst to join a FTSE 100, FMCG company and drive their strategic ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) goals.
This is a full-time, 12 month contract, offering up to £445 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in Edinburgh.
You will measure "As Is" business capability, understand any gaps and define the "To Be" against strategic ESG goals. You will work closely with customers and colleagues across levels and functions, to plot the path to step change improvement, and articulate the process and decision-making landscape of business capabilities. You will also support the strategic prioritisation with the ESG Supply region, ensuring efficiency and true value-add.
You will partner with leaders across Supply Chain to define the business capability strategic plans and roadmaps. You will ensure that the IT Business Unit, in ESG Supply understands what is required to deliver strategic business objectives, optimised return is delivered on IT investment, and opportunities for improvement are identified and explored.
Alongside the Functional Business Partner, you will prepare the robust business case development, including success measures and achievement roadmaps.
- 2 years' experience in IS or an IS-focused business area.
- Confident identifying and assessing business capability required to deliver strategic outcomes.
- Excellent engagement ability across all levels of stakeholders.
- Good ability to liaise across cross-functional Teams.
- Effective understanding and ability to clearly articulate process and decision-making landscapes.
- Strong ability to work well in a matrix, global organisation.
This is an urgent need; If interested, please apply asap and, any questions, email email@example.com