Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £250 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim IT Business Analyst required to join a multinational manufacturing organisation on an initial 9 month contract paying up to £230 per day. You will provide business analysis and requirements management, liaising with customers, end users and the IT team.
- Elicit, define, analyse, and document testable business requirements, liaising with customers, end users and the Information Technology team.
- Leverage strong communication and analytical skills, business relationships, and business process expertise to understand, document, assess, and drive business change needs to accelerate process enhancement and business growth.
- Drive re-use of existing solution capability or introduction of new technology to achieve program or project objectives
- Work independently and simultaneously on multiple projects with various subject matter experts to understand current business process landscape, enterprise alignment, and growth
You must be able to demonstrate;
- 5 years Supply chain experience or manufacturing and operations experience with SAP
- 5-7 years of relevant technical or business work experience preferably in a regulated industry
- 3 years of experience in Information Technology
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis OR similar Industry Qualification
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Experience in a Pharma / Medical Device industry. (Preferred but not essential)
Location: East Yorkshire
Duration: initial 9 Months
Day Rate: £230 p/d
This is an URGENT requirement, therefore if you are interested in the opportunity please contact me ASAP on 01483 213 302 or email@example.com