£200 - £240 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Investor Relations Administrator £240pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Investor Relations Administrator to join a fast-paced Team, within a FTSE 100 Energy company currently undergoing a large amount of corporate change, to support key investor engagement activities.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with true aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support.
A 6-month contract, offering up to £240 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), this role is based working from home and in central London.
The Investor Relations Team drives effective communication with the organisation's financial community, encouraging growth in shareholder value.
You will hold a crucial role in this close-knit team, co-ordinating investor engagement activities undertaken by the Team, including the creation of briefs, calendar management and entry of notes into relevant tools.
You will lead expense claim processing, the set-up and formatting of press releases, provide phone call support, co-ordinate IT support, and carry out other ad-hoc administration activities as appropriate.
You will also provide support to quarterly results processes, and other internal and external events.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of groups within this leading organisation, as well as the chance to learn and develop.
- Excellent relationship management and customer service skills.
- Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage tight deadlines.
- Good Team Player, able to work and communicate effectively across the organisation.
- Excellent computer skills across MS Office suite, templates, mail merge, letter formatting, slide master, One Note and Teams.
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to successfully support colleagues.
- Ideally, experience within Financial Services or Banking industry, with prior exposure to medium-to-large organisations.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com