£100 - £160 per day
22 days ago
I am currently looking for an Interim Inventory Planner experienced in retail to work with a global manufacturer and household name, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In this role you will be optimising stock availability for foreign markets, and essentially serving as the main link between the supply base and the country teams, dynamically planning and executing under uncertainty for best in class results.
The day rate on offer is £160, and to take place in Malmesbury, Wiltshire.
The main experience the client is looking for is:
- Experience in supply/inventory planning
- Experience with SAP APO essential
- Experience working closely with high-performing demand and sales teams
- Experience operating with international stakeholders
- Experience in consumer goods or retail would be an advantage
- Experience with Kinaxis would be an advantage
If you feel this would be a good fit for you, apply immediately and feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01483213309.