£40 - £50 per hour
about 2 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Internal Financial Controls Analyst.
This is an interim contract offering £40-£50 p/h inside IR35. The role will be based in central London but offers mainly home working.
Responsible for the design and implementation of the integrated Internal Controls for Financial Reporting Framework across the Group.
This role will manage the response to identified finance risks, ensuring that the risks are documented and reviewed, policies are in place to clarify how to manage the risks and that the key internal controls are documented, adopted and that their effectiveness is assessed on a regular basis.
- Oversee the implementation of the Internal Controls for Financial Reporting Framework working closely with Sector Finance and Internal Audit.
- Ensure the appropriate controls are embedded within Unify processes (including but not limited to O2C, P2P, R2R), advising on design, support implementation, testing and improving the Unify Control environment.
- Support control owners with continuous monitoring and advise on necessary actions
- Continuous improvement in the design of controls as business and systems evolve.
- Ensure appropriate policy and controls are clearly embedded within the policies - updating existing policies and creating new policies as appropriate.
- Ensure subject matter experts/ sponsors are identified to own each policy and ensure that they review the policy for appropriateness on at least an annual basis and more frequently where needed.
- Run an annual process for the business units to assess their adherence or otherwise to the Key Financial Controls.
- Ensure that Sector Finance understand and document any control weaknesses and have a remediation plan in place to rectify them in a timely way.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a FTSE 100/250 business
- Extensive experience of working to numerous tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Applications such as Excel
- Demonstrable experience of driving improvements in processes and reporting
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.